- Ongoing Sudden Money® financial transition work, post settlement financial counseling and wealth orientation
- Attorney/claimant communication
- Coordinate receipt of future periodic payments
- Reliable source of general financial information for claimants. For those that need it, we can help you find what you need to find.
- Placement of other financial products needed to achieve client objectives (if desired)
To the extent legally possible our services are usually provided at no cost
to you or your client. As licensed brokers, we are entitled to receive commissions directly from placing or co-brokering structured settlement annuities or treasury funded structured settlements, from the life insurance companies issuing the structured settlement annuities.Other products or services may carry a commission or a fee. If there are any costs associated with any other related service, or financial product, they will be disclosed.
To the extent possible we utilize efficiencies afforded by our proprietary in4structure technology to save time
and reduce costs
while maintaining a personal level of service.